"With reference to the Army Service Corps, no change is recommended from the pre-war organization." This post-war decree returned the Corps total establishment to less thaan 2,000 regulars and reservists.
However, some progress was made in 1923 as the corps was given the former artillery responsibility for the replenishment of infantry ammunition and in 1926 for artillery ammunition as well.
In 1936, the title "Royal" was conferred upon an expanded CASC and finally there was only one RCASC. Lastly on May 1st 1938, the RCASC Training Centre ( later The RCASC School) was opened in Camp Borden.